My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Fake account and malicious reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I represent a company called Prokura based at 50 Dietla street, Krakow, Poland. We have been targeted by a non identified person/persons who made an entry for our company at Google My Business and posted two malicious opinions. The author/authors of both opinions is/are not verified, based in the US and have no other contributions on the Google platform. We are unable to contest those opinions since we do not have access to the business account. The mentioned entries already caused a considerable financial loss to our enterprise and the damage will continue unless Google helps us to exonerate our good name.

Hope to hear from someone who could point us in the right direction.

Thank you,

Ark

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fake account and malicious reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ark S

Do you refer to "Towarzystwo Finansowe PROKURA"?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Ark S

Nobody here can understand your issue as the two reviews are posted in Polish and the optione to use GoogleTranslate gives us a very poore translation.

I strongly recommend you should post your issue in the Polish part of the GoogleMyBusiness forum.

Their  Polish experts will better understand the reviews,

You nevertheless should explain to the polish experts why on Earth you post the matter so late - despite of the fact the reviews in question are 9 or 12 month old.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply.

I have been recently asked by the owner to help resolve this problem and as far as I know, the company has already tried to make it right but there was no progress ... so they gave up.
I take your advise and ask for assistance in the Polish section

Many thanks,
Ark