My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Facing problems with google images

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
I am facing a problem in which google is showing a wrong image (which is not at all related to my business) in the left site of map. I have never uploaded that photo in my images. I want to remove that photo. Please help if anybody can. I also reported that photo, but there is no response from google.
Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Isha S
June

Re: Facing problems with google images

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Isha,

I ran into this problem as well - both personally and with some clients. The way to solve is to flag the image in question as a problem (eg, report a problem)

flag image as innaprpriate.png

Click into the image you want to remove, then click that flag icon. From there you can select the appropriate reason for removal. An alternative method, is to click into your photos from maps

click photos - 1.png

Then click report a problem under the image in question:

report a problem 2.png

If it's spam, report as spam. If it's just irrelevant to the business, then select that. 

Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Eric R,

I already tried this 2-3 hours ago, but there is no response from Google yet. Waiting for the response. Hope this works. BDW, thanks a lot!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

No problem. Give it a little time to go through if you submitted a few hours ago - it's not instant. I've seen images removed within a few hours, while other times it takes a few days. If the images persist, set a calendar reminder for yourself to keep coming back and flagging them. Annoying? Yes, definitely. It will eventually work though. 

If all else fails, try to contact GMB support on Twitter (they have been more responsive here than the dashboard support tab). 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot Eric R, it worked for me :)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Awesome! Glad to see it worked out for you.

How ironic that my screenshot image are breaking in a thread discussing problems with images on Google... :P

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hehe Yeah! :)