My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Facebook integration

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm Oliver Vape in Oliver BC at 5659 Hwy 97 (250)408-9054

Screenshot_20161030-170057.png

One of my questions is "What is my Google+ URL?" so I can't provide that. I've been running Oliver Vape store for 6 years but since America treats my industry as prohibited items I've acquired a collection of Google and PayPal products as the rules changed over the years, and do not apply to me anymore. What's my Google+ URL that I can send people to rate, and link my website to?

Secondly, in this generic search I appear first but my Facebook approved Page doesn't show, like the other vape shop in my town. What am I not doing?

I would also like my Facebook page to appear; is it just a matter of ranking?

Thank you. 

Tony 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Facebook integration

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tony D

this listing seems to be yours - right?

if so it comes with htis website zerotar.ca

There is no option to specify a second website

Facebook integration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Helmut! Thank you for giving my issue your attention. Unfortunately I don't know what you meant about a second website!

Yes sir that link is me. That link you put in your reply, it takes you right to my Google Map spot, and if you click/tap on my red highlighted store name then you go to my Google+ page "snippet."

This is all good so far, you used this link- https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Oliver+Vape,+5659+Hwy+97,+Oliver,+Okanagan-Similkameen+C,+BC+V0H+1T...

But that's a search result, or a map location, I'm very new to this kind of marketing so forgive me. What URL can I give to my customers to go to my G+ page?

Does everyone get a URL something like this: www.google.ca/maps/OliverVape?
Or.. if I want my customers to see my Google+ content and give me a rating, will they do that by Googling my business' name?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The second thing I would love to know is why my Facebook page doesn't appear in the results? I have a badged, approved, Facebook Page, and I want it to appear in the search "Oliver vape shop"- as illustrated in the example.

How can I have Oliver Vape facebook show up beside my name, exactly like the other store in town, as seen in the screengrab?

Facebook integration

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

this was means as a kind of joke (a bad one maybe)

I provided you a link for a listing - yours as I  supposed

And since I read your starting post like I are going to have a listing (maybe reading you wrong) I was going to tell you "you can't have a second listing".

Re: Facebook integration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No joke I just want my Facebook page to be in the package Google provides
for some listings.

I provided an example of a store like mine and asked "how can I also do
this?"

I don't know where you're getting a 2nd website, these are two different
stores, and clearly what I'm asking is possible because I showed you.

Thanks anyway.

Facebook integration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helmut did you mean you were joking around ?

I don't know Facebook and Google very well.
I thought the picture was so self-explanatory: The top 2 results for these businesses, using the exact same tools, but one business (not mine) has more info in the search result.

I am trying to ascertain the logical steps in making them look identical. Can you or anyone give me 3 sentences? Cos that would be no joke sweet.