My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Established company page, renamed the LLC with CA state, changed the name and address - SUSPENDED??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We have recently launched a new branch of our established UK business (Panny Hire) over here in the US.

The original US name was King Camera Rental LLC, we recently changed the name with California State Secretary and we found a new address in Burbank, SO, I changed the name and address of our verified listing and Bam! SUSPENDED. I don't know why, because we have the address, we have the website, we have the LLC, we have a legit company operation, five branches in the UK, all verified, we have the phone number and address listed on the US website.

Please can someone help me out and try to get to the bottom of this? We are fully 100% legitimate!

www.pannyhire.com / Panny Hire LLC  (from King Camera Rental LLC) our UK is www.pannyhire.co.uk

Kind regards,

Stewart Addison

1 Expert replyverified_user

Established company page, renamed the LLC with CA state, changed the name and address - SUSPENDED??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone? I'm being penalised here for doing nothing wrong...!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Stewart A

guessing but not sure this listing is what you referred to as "our original named US business"

If so:

canyo please provide me the datails of the suspended listing especially regarding its address and phone number?

In case either of both are the same as for "your original named US business" I don't wonder about the suspension.

Especially not in case you tried to set up or create a new listing with the same phone number (909) 986-5300 as this would definetively trigger a suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. NO, King Equipment LLC is not me that link is nothing to do with me.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

fair enough @Stewart A

changing mhy previously asked question and asking a new one:

Click this link http://maps.google.com/?cid=743738363250454420 and tell my whether or not your suspended listing contains the same address and phone number as in the unverfied listing http://maps.google.com/?cid=743738363250454420?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. Both of those links you've posted are the same link, no?

They both list the renamed King Camera Rental LLC successfully renamed to PANNY HIRE LLC, with the correct phone and incorrect old address Woodlands Hills and not Burbank.

The original KING CAMERA RENTAL LLC listing was fully verified by mail years ago.

The PANNY HIRE LLC listing was suspended immediately, as soon as I renamed it.

Please help :-(

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I need (ideally verified, because it was already):

PANNY HIRE LLC  (old verified name was KING CAMERA RENTAL LLC)

323 522 4697 (same as current)

(new address)

3727 W. Magnolia Blvd
Suite #1504
Burbank
California

THANK YOU

www.pannyhire.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Helmut?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Stewart A

Be more patient please.

Its Sunday and this forum is driven by volunteers only.

I meanwhile moved the unverifed listng to the new address: 3727 W. Magnolia Blvd
Burbank
California

Before claiming it remove your suspended one from your dashboad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Apologies Helmut, I didn't realise it was volunteer driven.

I have deleted the Suspended listing, how do I claim the other listing?

Thank you kindly.