My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Error when setting Special Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My location is a university library, and we're open for 24 hours during finals week. But since we don't start finals week at midnight, my entries for special hours should look something like this:

November 13: 10am - 12am

November 14: open 24 hours

November 15: open 24 hours

etc, until

November 18; 12am - 9pm

However, I get an error of "Special hours can't exceed 24 hours." I'm assuming it's because November 13 overlaps with November 14. The only thing that seems to work is to set November 13's hours as 10am - 11:59pm, but that just looks clunky.

What would be very helpful for listings like this one is to simply link it to a Google calendar where we can manage future hours more effectively, but even a workaround so that I could set special hours correctly would be helpful.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are you still getting this error?

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Per @googlemybiz support on Twitter: "While using special hours you cannot use a 24 hour time slot. You'll need to set your normal hours to be 24 hours, and after you've closed revert them back."