AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Error message- Enter an address and marker that specify the same place.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Name: Branded Innovation

Current Business Address: 16 SW Wall Street Bend, OR 97022

Current Telephone Number: (458) 206-0799

First time hitting this error. I've tried both adding it from Google My Business Dashboard, and Google My Business - Storefront. Both ways gives me the same error. Any ideas?

2016-10-25_1314.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eric L
October 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok, I went ahead and created a listing and have it published on Google Maps now. Try this link and see if you can begin the claiming process.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Branded+Innovation/@44.0512297,-121.3195523,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!...

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Sometimes Google just wants to verify your map marker is set correctly. Have you clicked that red button to the middle-left and made sure the pin was set correctly before continuing?

For future replies, USPS and Google confirmed the address is correct.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, multiple times! I just tried again and the same result shows: it won't let me click continue. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eric L
October 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok, I went ahead and created a listing and have it published on Google Maps now. Try this link and see if you can begin the claiming process.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Branded+Innovation/@44.0512297,-121.3195523,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!...

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I also noticed the zip code is placed twice in there. That's what it's auto-defaulted to, so you might need to get that corrected once you claim it or have support force that to be removed. I'll do what I can on my end to get that fixed in the meantime.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The link works. Thank you!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Sure thing, good luck!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @BGG

I figured out already the core of your matter) and I'm also willing to help you.

But I prefer not to do this in this very aged thread - as it is worth to block now for any new replies.

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@BGG

don't forget tagging me inthe new thread:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.