My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Engros Lila Rossa BeNice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone

I listed my business on google, activated it with the code i recived from google, but i have one small problem, wondering if you can help me.

When i search Engros Lila Rossa BeNice on google, on the results page, on the right part of the screen i see the company, the adress, hours, but the adress in not complete and the map is for the whole coountry. When i enter my google account, i see the full adress and the pin is correctly positioned, everything looks fine.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BuyMag r
January 2017

Re: Engros Lila Rossa BeNice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Do you have a bricks and mortar shop? What you are seeing is the service area you set and your address hidden.

If you actually service clients at your address

• Select the box next to “I serve customers at my business address” if you want your complete address to appear on Google and your business location is staffed and able to receive customers during its stated hours. 

Instruction here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BuyMag r
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Do you have a bricks and mortar shop? What you are seeing is the service area you set and your address hidden.

If you actually service clients at your address

• Select the box next to “I serve customers at my business address” if you want your complete address to appear on Google and your business location is staffed and able to receive customers during its stated hours. 

Instruction here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot!

Engros Lila Rossa BeNice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭