My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Endo Brewing Company

B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,  I have  a new Brand Account at this address.  The MyBusiness page is verified and I just went to post our first post.  I've tried a couple of times over the past three days, but no joy.  Each time,  I get the "Something isn't right. Can't Share right now" error.

I searched this forum and see a lot of responses to this problem related to spamming.  That's not the case here, as I really am trying to just post the first time. I've tried posting from the links in the MyBusiness page and direct from the "What's new with you" area on the google+ page, but without success.  I've tried multiple browsers and logoff/re-logon attempts. 

Any other suggestions on how to resolve this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Endo Brewing Company

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi

Have you managed to post on your business page yet, sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Endo Brewing Company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim, no joy yet.  Still having the same issue.  Even had a consultant I know take a look, and she wasn't able to identify any obvious issues with the account setup, or anything that would cause an issue.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Endo Brewing Company

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Can you go to your account dashboard >> https://business.google.com/manage/

Select the location >> Manage Location

Scroll down the page >> Share Update G+

Try and post >> ?

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership