My Business
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Enabling Google My Business Performance Report emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We're managing Google My Business profiles and only one is getting the Google My Business Performance Report and the rest are not. I tried to find the setting to enable it but no luck, can someone guide us how to enable it? I already followed this: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6081893?hl=en 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Enabling Google My Business Performance Report emails

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Jeff,

Following the steps in that article should enable the reports for you. If you're still facing issues with this, can you send me through your G+ page URL so I can take a look at the back end and see if anything is off from my side?

Thanks,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Jeff,

Apologies for my delayed response--I was out of the office for the past week. I took a look at your listings, and am not seeing anything out of the ordinary in my back end view. I am wondering if perhaps Analytics is not enabled in your GMB account. I would recommend going through the steps outlined in this article to do this.

I would also recommend this article for a high level view of insights within GMB accounts.

I hope that information is helpful!

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the info, Some of the listing the Analytics is not yet enable but for those listing that Analytics is already enabled like:
page URL:
https://plus.google.com/111820241000234921878/about
https://plus.google.com/101950580415256417205/about
Its still not giving us the Google My Business Performance Report emails.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jeff,

Did you get to the bottom of this?
I have the same predicament, I have 11 sites on My Business, and was getting the performance reports for 2 of them.
I rang Google support to ask how/why do I not get for all the listings - they talked me through a few things and hey presto .... I now only get the report for 1 site - fuming!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issues and can't get any answers - did you get any further assistance? This is NOT the Analytic reports - this is the "Monthly Performance Report" from the GMB page itself - it used to be emailed without any connection to analytics. Seems this has something to do with the new Insights? I did find an old copy in my email archive and there is a "unsubscribe" link at the bottom, but nothing else.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No I didn't unfortunately - gave up, they're useless!

Apologies for only just replying - your notification has only just come through to me - once again ... useless Google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

frustrating as I only receive a report for only 1 of my sites too:(