My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Enable downloads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been unable to enable downloads for my google business page.  I do not have any tab on my list that allows me to enable downloads.  Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Enable downloads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

If you still have an issue that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

If you have already found a solution, can you provide an update on how you solved your issue? If you are still in need, please do let us know.

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James

Enable downloads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello-

Which guide in particular will answer this question? I don't see anything anything there that would help with enabling a download of the site information.

Enable downloads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Christine,

Can you expand on your inquiry? What are you wanting to download? What Site? 

Kind Regards,

James

Enable downloads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I (and I believe the OP) want to be maintain my location listings via spreadsheet instead of manually, but the instructions aren't clear:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6386706?hl=en

I'm wondering if this option isn't available to me because I have fewer than 10 locations.

Re: Enable downloads

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Christine,

A single location does not and more than ten does. How many listings do you have?

Just to verify, you are going to your Google My Business dashboard and do not see the following options (marked in red)?

gmb listings.jpg

And are you using card view or list view?

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Enable downloads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James-

That is correct. I have two locations that have very fluid hours (another thread about that here), and I was hoping that maintaining that info with a spreadsheet would help.

That is correct.dashboard.png

Enable downloads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But I do see that switching back to "classic view" showed me the download option. Interesting; I'll investigate.

Enable downloads

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the update and helpful info to others that may find this thread. 

Kind Regards,

James