My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Emergency availability

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In addition to business hours, is there any way to indicate that you offer 24/7 emergency service, for example on-call?

We run a service/help desk with regular business hours of availability, but have an on-call service for emergencies, but I didn't see anyway that the "hours" section allowed you to indicate that.  I've seen this feature on some of the other "local business" directories (can't remember specifically which ones).

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Emergency availability

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
it' s a good idea IMHO but it isn't implemented yet

Emergency availability

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a similar issue. We are running an on-call emergency dental service. We would like to change our business operating hours to "on-call" as we only work in that clinic if a customer calls to make an appointment.

Thank you!

Emergency availability

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.