My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Email notification address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, another newb question. :smileyembarrassed: In the Google+ settings for my Local Page, it says "Notifications are currently delivered to the page owner's notification address. Click "change" to use a different email address." I am not sure how to check the page owner's notification address, or is this just the Gmail address associated with my login account?

Thank, Tim.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Timothy Allen
January 2016

Re: Email notification address

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Timothy,

At one point or another we are all newbs. To answer your question, when you login to your MyBusiness account or page and access the Settings page, you will see a managers page. Typically the notifications are sent to the manager's Gmail address that was used to create the page/listing. If you created the page, this should be your email address.

If you don't actively check that account I would recommend adding a secondary email address in the "change to use a different email address" section to make sure you are notified of changes to your listing, suggested edits by Maps users or potential Spam activity.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
yes, its the mail address belonging to owners Google account
Accepted by topic author Timothy Allen
January 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Timothy,

At one point or another we are all newbs. To answer your question, when you login to your MyBusiness account or page and access the Settings page, you will see a managers page. Typically the notifications are sent to the manager's Gmail address that was used to create the page/listing. If you created the page, this should be your email address.

If you don't actively check that account I would recommend adding a secondary email address in the "change to use a different email address" section to make sure you are notified of changes to your listing, suggested edits by Maps users or potential Spam activity.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot for the replies Helmut and Jordan.