My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Edits to the page are pending. its been a week.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I created a page last week for my business and it still says.

Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing.

My account says its unverified by I did verify it. When I click the "click here to verify links" it takes me back to the edits are pending page. Cannot find it via google search yet.

RE/MAX Williams Lake Realty - Ryan Best - The Best Team

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/103939877270762129704

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryan B
July 2016

Re: Edits to the page are pending. its been a week.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan,

Part of the problem may be the business name on the listing. According to Google's guidelines you can only use the real world business name, but I see you've added keywords such as 'the best team'. I'd recommend removing all of that (and your own name) and just putting the real world business name.

Alternatively, if this is your own listing (as it seems you might be one of several real estate agents at this agency) then you should follow Google's practitioner guidelines:
If the practitioner is one of several public-facing practitioners at this location:

The organization should create a listing for this location, separate from that of the practitioner.
The title of the listing for the practitioner should include only the name of the practitioner, and shouldn’t include the name of the organization.

And finally, looking at some of the other businesses at that address (including George's listing and the actual business listing) it looks like the address you are using is incorrect. I recommend using the same address format as those two listings to see if that helps your page pass the edit test.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have taken this advice provided, but am not sure how to proceed. Do I
need to resubmit for approval? I have waited 4 days since making the
changes but have not seen any progress.

I changed business name to simply my name (as per your practitioner
guidelines)

I changed the address format to be the same as the other business pages

Please advise

Cheers,
Ryan B

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan

i've just checked your page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103939877270762129704/about and it appears the name changes have not gone through as yet?

Can you provide a screenshot showing that the changes have been made at your end please?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Attached is the screen shot showing the changes and that edits are still
pending. Appreciate the help.

*Cheers,*

Ryan Best

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan

I'm sorry but the screen shot didn't make it through (not unusual for this forum). Can you please use a 3rd party site like Google Photos and share the link here?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
http://imgur.com/a/N6EPH

*Cheers,*

Ryan Best

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

The issue is still not resolved. Some guidance would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/UJ47i

Cheers,

Ryan Best

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Bump... still needing assistance please

Ryan Best

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ryan,

Did you you solve your problem? I am having the same problems but I see you are still "Bumping" the topic for help although this post is flagged as soleve?! Google search brought me here.