My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Edits are immediately rejected

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is Appitt LLC. It is verified on Google, but every time I make and submit a change Google says it is submitted and then if I refresh the page it immediately says changes were updated or issues resolved but nothing changes.

My current problem is I want to add the website www.appitt.com as the business' website but no matter where I do it from, the management page or the search results Google never updates the websites. Just leaves it blank.

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Edits are immediately rejected

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zak W

I just used the suggest an edit to add the website, however this could take an age to be checked by Mapmaker.

I suggest connecting the website to Google search console to check if there is an issue with the website from Google's point of view.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your response. I have tried doing it through suggest an edit, but to no avail. What does it mean and how do you connect the website to google search console?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Tim Capper I added and verified myself on Google Search Console, but still am getting immediately rejected when trying to add my website