My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Editing address but it's not updating

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have spoken with GMB support to get an address updated for a client. The address was correct for several years, I noticed it changed and is now wrong.

I went into GMB dashboard and found the address entered was correct, but wrong on Google Search/Maps. 

I send feedback on Google Maps using the logins where the GMB page is managed from. I then get an email to say thank you for editing.... and show's my edit as the WRONG address. This has happened a few times now. 

Speaking with GMB support twice, they update and tell me to wait 24/48hours. Yet, nothing updated. 

Listing - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Panorama+Properties+Marbella/@36.504152,-4.9271387,17z/data=!4m8...

Correct address: 

Puente Romano Hotel

29602 Marbella

Any recommendations? 
Thanks,

Sara 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Editing address but it's not updating

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Artemis M

Helo Sara neither your mentioned address:

"Puente Romano Hotel

29602 Marbella" is a proper address nor the address shown (with your link) on GMaps as 

"Marbella Club Hotel, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain" are correct and valid street addresses.

Go to GMaps pan and zoom to the building of your business and apply rightclick an ten "What's here" to gete the proper streegt address.

You need to sspecify a valid street address for "29602 Marbella, Málaga"