My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Editing Photos that were already on our site??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to remove some photos that were already on our site. Could anyone help with that please?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Editing Photos that were already on our site??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Melanie E, glad to help you. Can you provide the URL of the local listing as well as the photos that you would like to remove?

Thanks

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Oracle+Dental/@-28.030608,153.432634,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x...
I think that is the one. Could you please remove all the photo's of teeth & the one of the surgery without the beach backdrop.
Thanks so much>

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Melanie E, you can flag or report the photos. On mobile, just click on the flag icon after clicking on the photo. 

Screenshot_20160726-074356.png

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Colan,

It appears the photos are still not correct on our google+ page. In addition to that, some of the reviews from our patients have disappeared. We want to know why??

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Did you flag them? Another option for reporting them can be found here http://onlineownership.com/how-to-report-photos-in-your-google-business-page/

Reviews can be filtered/removed for many reasons. Most common reasons are when the reviews are left from the same IP address. Do you know if the reviews were left from an on-site review station/computer?