My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Edit or delete the reviews using GMB

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there,

i am desperately seeking help from someone at google, and i have not been successful

i purchased a twice failed restaurant, formerly known as Feelings Cafe D'Aunoy here in New Orleans. i purchased the land an building in March 2016, embarked on a complete renovation, restoration, rebranding, reimaging, etc. The name was changed to "The New Feelings Marigny Cafe". I created an all new website, new google business listing, new yelp listing, new facebook page, twitter, snapchat, etc.  All platforms other than google recognize us as totally new business and recognize the fact that everything is changed. We reopened in May, 2016.

Big problem for us is that even though we created an all new google listing as we were directed to, all the old reviews from years ago somehow followed us to the new listing on google business, putting us at an immediate disadvantage, and still leaving us at a disadvantage

if you look at our google listing, the menu is completely wrong - it belongs to the old restaurant, and the reviews even reflect the operation as being vegan

twice already i have provided over 20 pages of documentation reflecting the act of sale, and the press garnered from the reopening. (one can simply "google" feelings cafe sale new orleans to verify this also

please help us! here in new orleans with so many 4 and 5 star restaurants, no one really wants to eat at a 3.9 star restaurant, and as we know too well, people are drawn to the negative reviews and this has placed us at a very disadvantage in this very competitive market

thanks very much for any possible assistance

craig trentecosta

owner

the new feelings marigny cafe, bar and courtyard lounge

1 Expert replyverified_user

Edit or delete the reviews using GMB

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@The New Feelings C

you posted mistakenly in the API board of this forum - andposted it in an older answered thread of it.

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue (Notethe API board is not the appropriate one). Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.