My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Edit incorrect phone number listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are two other businesses listing a number in my company as their own. My coworker is tired of answering the phone all day for calls intended for someone else. How can I correct this information? Please see the image below... the number 720-913-0062 belongs to Heather Nielson at the Denver Art Museum, not the Bonding Office or the local.post-gazette listing. 

Please let me know if there is another place I should post this question. Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Edit incorrect phone number listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Cordelia T :-)
I can completely understand the frustration. I am going to move your question over to the Google My Business Community section where someone will be able to help you with this.

Thanks
Bronwyn V
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Edit incorrect phone number listing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Cordelia T

As it not on a Google property, I can't really recommend anything apart from contact each website and informing them that the tel number is incorrect.

Most of the directories have somewhere on page to report incorrect information 

screencapture (18).png

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership