My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicates and Verified locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Terry,

We hope that you can help us since none of the other Google business customer service personnel seem to be able to.  We have (3) business listings for our (3) different locations.  During an unrelated issue a Google business help person either merged or converted our local business listing accounts to brand accounts.  Subsequently the search results listing of our business has been severely negatively impacted.  Before the change to brand accounts we consistently showed up in the A,B or C search results box since we have more reviews, replies to reviews, posts, followers and photos that the bulk of competing businesses who are now out ranking us.  Although the negative impact can be seen during desktop searches the major impact appear to be on mobile devices. Our listings are: Allstar Metro Movers - Phoenix, Allstar Metro Movers - East Valley and Allstar Metro Movers, LLC - West Valley.  Thanks you.  You can email me at dsw@allstarmovers.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Duplicates and Verified locations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi DS W

I see that Joy provided you with some assistance on this matter back in October: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Spam-Policy/Local-business-listing-dropped-out-of-the-loca...

If you are continuing to experience issues around rankings then please continue your conversation on that thread.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog