5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Duplicate YouTube & G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe when I verified "Google My Business", it created a YouTube and G+ account. I already had a YouTube Channel and G+ account associated with my business, so now I have duplicates. Is there any way to merge the two or discard one from each type of account?

Luanne Sailors, KAIZEN Realty, LLC

2176 West Street, Suite 200 Germantown, TN 38138
901-338-7493

luannesellshouses.com

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Allyson_GMB (Community Manager)
4d

Duplicate YouTube & G+

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @LuAnne S,

From what I understand you had an existing YouTube Channel and Google+ Brand Page.

When you verified your business, a duplicate YouTube Channel and Google+ Business Page was created?

If this is the case, then you should be able to see two brand accounts when you go to this link: https://myaccount.google.com/brandaccounts, is this the case?

From what I'm aware, with the launch of the new Google+ interface, it is no longer possible to move a Google+ page between Brand Accounts.

However, you should be able to move your YouTube channel to the brand account created by Google My Business, by following the instructions here: YouTube Help -> Move YouTube channel to Brand Account.

Thank you.