My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Google Business Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google,

Please excuse my lack of technological comprehension, but I am told that I have Duplicate Google Business Accounts. Can you please help me figure out which ones they are and how I can resolve the matter?

My Full Business Name is:  Tour de Asia Bicycle Touring Co., Ltd.

I also have a "Trading As" name that we use for our specific location:  Hua Hin Bike Tours

Current Business Address (for both as well where I live):  

15/120 Phetkasem Road (in the B-Quik parking lot)

Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan  77110, Thailand

Current Telephone number should be:  +66811734469

Google+ URL is something that I am not sure about and nobody around to ask at the moment. I know it is under Christopher Byrd with my email being chris@tourdethailand.com

Please help me straighten this all out. I don't want Duplicate Listings problems but also don't want to erase the "wrong" listing and lose all the information. I believe part of the problem is that my previous website developer signed me up for so much that I can't figure it all out. I'm on Twitter (without a clue), numerous Facebook accounts (I think I have closed them properly and kept what I wanted), have numerous emails and websites too. UGH! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Christopher Byrd

Cyclist, beer drinker, but not Techy  ;~)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Duplicate Google Business Accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
there existe already a verified listing for you business: https://goo.gl/maps/J3CpbFLkJdn

Creating managing any other version of the same business at the same address is not allowed