AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Driving directions requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why the driving direction request  insight is showing no data ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Vardhman C

I'm not quite sure why or how this query is related to GoogleMyBusiness as this is the scope of this forum.

Please clarify and elaborate - including the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I would like to know this too, Apparently Google Mybusiness will show a map with heat indicators to where customers who ask for directions come from, however my dashboard currently shows "not enough Data" - just wondering how long does it take to gather enough data to show the heat maps

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sherwin F

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I will block this aged thread for new replies