My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Double negative review from same person

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe the same person is creating multiple accounts leaving similar reviews on my church website, within 10 minutes these reviews will have likes and I believe he is logging into his other accounts liking his reviews. We have visitor cards for all our visitors in the last 2 years and these names are not on any of our visitor history.

These google accounts are new accounts and have not left any other google reviews. I have flagged them as spam, is there anything else I can do to help stop this person from leaving these reviews and deleting his old reviews?

Highlighted

Double negative review from same person

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Coral F - Joy Hawkins, a Top Contributor here, has written a helpful guide to get all types of spam reported correctly to Google.  Find the correct segment for your situation and follow the steps she outlines!  Also when you post in the forums, be sure to list your Business Name, Physical Address, and Link to your Google Maps listing so we can investigate!

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/How-to-Properly-Report-Spam-on-the-Google-My-Busi...

Good Luck!