My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Displaying all locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I am managing a My Business page for group of child care centres, only three centers. When the My Business is displayed in the sidebar of the Google search page, only one address is displayed. How can users see all three addresses and phone numbers at once?

I have one My Business account, and three locations listed under it, each with a different phone number and address.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Displaying all locations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If I understand you correctly, you have three local verified businesses. Only one business can be displayed on the Knowledge Panel (right side of Google search). If the three centers are in the same city when you search for the business name (and if it is popular enough) you may get a 3 pack of results under the ads.

PS.

Help keep the forums clean, if you are satisfied with your help, please select the answer that helped you the most and mark the thread as resolved. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ben F,

I have verified your business (https://www.asiagrouptour.com/) but still no account activation code sent back to me. So you can advise me how to contact to get the passkey for my business, it's probably the fastest.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ha V please open a new topic for this problem.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I understand.
Thanks!