AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Directions to my business are incorrect

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We get phone calls on a daily basis from patients trying to get to our office for the first time, Google has them turning into the parking lot for the building next to us.  

Louisville Lifestyle Medicine

3012 Eastpoint Parkway

Louisville KY  40223

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Louisville+Lifestyle+Medicine/@38.2802935,-85.5125043,16.75z/data=...

www.louisvillelifestylemedicine.com

Thanks for your time!

Rio

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Directions to my business are incorrect

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here is a link to driving directions and a screen shot of the last stage of them. 

Could you be more specific and identify exactly how they are wrong?

Screenshot 2017-02-14 16.53.55.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for helping me out with this Mike, but for some reason the directions take everyone to the Kentucky Hospital Association's building(on map).  Once they get to that parking lot the directions either tell them "you have arrived" or "turn around".  That's when they call us.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Just confirm, the above directions I showed are correct though? 

Re: Directions to my business are incorrect

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I think that your problem MAY (early stages here) be with Apple Maps NOT Google Maps. The problem may be more widespread (ie  GPS etc). 

Have you ever ever asked what device they were using?

See this image end point for Apple Maps end point which fits your description. IMG_2616.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have asked a few patients, and they did state Google Maps.  Now, what they state and what they actually are using is probably the issue.  (We asked a patient once to tell us how they heard about us and he said the "internet told him."  The directions you shared for Google above are correct, but in a very round about way.  Not the most efficient, but they would get them to our office.  I'll gather more detailed info from patients over the next few weeks and see if I can determine the real problem causing issue.  Thanks for your time!