My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Did not received access of business listing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I did not received ownership of business listing. I discussed with current own. He said that he has added me as user in business listing page but i did not get access of business listing. I don't know why? Anybody know about that is common problem in getting ownership of google business listing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Did not received access of business listing?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amit S If he invited you correctly you should have received an email from Google My Business stating that you have received an invitation to manage the business listing. If you did not receive that email you may want to confirm with the current owner of the listing that he followed the proper steps to add you, and that he invited your correct email address.

Here is a help article on how to add and remove listing owners and managers you can send him if needed: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.