My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Did Google delete my Business reviews?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

EZ Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating LLC.

7707 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E.

Humble,TX.77396

(832)366-4862

https://www.google.com/maps/place/EZ+Comfort+Air+Conditioning+%26+Heating+LLC/@29.9406799,-95.272995...

I recently checked my Google listing, and Google deleted all of the reviews my business has received the past couple of years. All of our reviews were from legitimate customers, so we do not understand as to why they were deleted. None of the reviews contained any personal information or URL or any of the items which are not allowed on Google Reviews. These reviews were extremely important to our business, please let us know what we can do to recover them. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Did Google delete my Business reviews?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Apparently the got somehow lost.

Not sure why:

I found in Googles cache one reveiw posted from a user "D.W. Isaacks" from 9 month ago. 

Quating it below:

EZ Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

I called Carlos at EZ Comfort to get a price on having a new a/c system installed. The price was less than other dealers. He came out and looked over my house to see exactly what was needed . He gave a great estimate installing a quality unit from Trane. Carlos came the next day with his crew promptly on time and had a full crew of people to do the job. Finished in a few hours, and it works great. This is the 3rd complete system I have had installed since building my house almost 30 years ago and this system cools better than any system I have had. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality job at a great price. view less EditShare

• • •
Public - 9 months ago
reviewed 9 months ago

But the listing name as oyur listing was linked to a listing wirh https://plus.google.com/108371016438908883769 and this now gives us a 404 error.
Can you please provide me the URL of your actual listing as you will get it from your dashboard after clicking in the dahboard "MANAGE LOCATION"

The URL i ask for should have such a layout as for an other listing of my own dashboard