My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Desert Fresh Mountain Air

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What? 

I was just creating a Google + Google my business page for a new client.  Desert Fresh Mountain Air.  When I filled out the verification request.. to send the card.. "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues."  Really?   I haven't even finished setting up the page...   We don't have a website yet.. just a google page... we are applying for the correct licenses to do business overseas.. but I just don't get it...  I have another client that is building a training facility.. when I started their page I got the same response.. I have a dozen other pages.. nothing like this has happened. 

I don't see a suggested solution.   

Craig Darling

480-466-8243  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Desert Fresh Mountain Air

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Craig,

The issues is most likely related to your account if you're finding that all the listings you're creating are getting auto-suspended. Are there any live listings in your Google My Business account?

Are you setting them up in one login that you control or are you making each business the owner of their own listing?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual