My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Delivery hours as shown in a Google Search are incorrect - no way to change in Google My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When Googling the business Rino D’s Pizza & Wings
http://rinodspizza.com/
(480) 545-2700
1515 N. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, Arizona

https://plus.google.com/u/0/110423602711396255959

you can see where the hours are listed - then a link to "see more hours." Clicking that link brings up a list of Delivery Hours, which are incorrect. The Delivery Hours should be the same as the regular business hours.

I can find no way to edit these delivery hours, nor do I have any idea as to where they have come from. I have done all the searches I can think of to find where this information is coming from, and I find it nowhere on the Internet - except in the Google information.

How can these Delivery Hours be updated to reflect the correct delivery hours??

My name is Stephen Michael Barnes, and I am the webmaster for this site. I have access to the business Gmail. I would appreciate that, for any solutions, I would be emailed as well at smb438@gmail (if possible)

google-search.JPGincorrect-delivery.JPGgoogle my business.JPG

2 Expert replyverified_user

Delivery hours as shown in a Google Search are incorrect - no way to change in Google My Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Does this  article help?

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3039617?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply. I followed the instructions. I can see the Special Hours, but the Delivery Hours in question do not appear there (therefore nothing to edit.) I explored the possibility that the delivery hours might be coming from a source like Yelp or Facebook, but I have found no such source. The Delivery Hours are correct on the website. Is it possible that there is an old record in the Google database that is loading these inaccurate delivery hours? Or do you have any idea where these inaccurate delivery hours are coming from?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Correct;

What are the other sources you submitted delivery hours to be published?

https://support.google.com/business/answer/2721884?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Delivery hours as shown in a Google Search are incorrect - no way to change in Google My Busines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying again for a reply... fourth time, I believe. I can't see the reply posted, and I am getting no response.
I have reviewed all possible sources. I can give details if you want. The only two places that the delivery hours appear are on the website, and on Google. Actually, if you Google "rino ds pizza delivery hours" the Google response is correct, but the Google Business sidebar is incorrect. 
edited -google-search-hours-and google-maps.jpg

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Anna and MosheTLV

This isn't something that the user can fix unfortunately - I'll need to escalate this to Google as it is a new thing they've introduced and only they can fix it at the moment.

Anna - can you provide me with the full delivery hours (as text, not screenshot as I need an easy way to copy and paste to a number of different areas).

thanks.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Delivery hours as shown in a Google Search are incorrect - no way to change in Google My Busines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Here are the correct delivery hours for
Rino D?s Pizza & Wings
http://rinodspizza.com/
(480) 545-2700
1515 N. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, Arizona

Monday: 10:30 AM ? 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:30 AM ? 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:30 AM ? 10:00 PM
Thursday: 10:30 AM ? 10:00 PM
Friday: 10:30 AM ? 11:00 PM
Saturday: 10:30 AM ? 11:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM ? 9:00 PM
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anna I
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Excellent. I'll escalate now.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved! Excellent work! Kudos to PriyaC and MosheTLV! Your efforts are much appreciated by Rino D's Pizza and their customers. Thank You.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue with a couple of my businesses. Can you help?