I finally got someone from Google to contact me after over a month of being disabled. Nearly half of our business comes from Google searches. They gave no notice and we went 3 weeks of calls and emails to them before contacting me back after we realized we had no Google search engine listing. Our phones stopped ringing due to being delisted and it was so frustrating! It cost us nearly $25,000 and my 5 full-time employees have only 30% of their schedules full as the result. Google dropped the ball big time on this deal. No notice, no return contact to us until 30 days later and they made me jump through all sorts of hoops re-verifying my account.
Keep sending emails from your business account every day until they respond.