My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Deleting account so Google no longer provides information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to delete my Business page so it no longer appears in the Google sidebar.

See:

1. Psychic Readings by Ronn

2. 855 Colonial Court Birmingham

3. (248) 593-9146

4. https://plus.google.com/u/3/+PsychicReadingsbyRonnBirmingham/about?gmbpt=true&hl=en&_ga=1.100247006....

The option to "remove" this page indicates that "You'll no longer be able to manage this location, but it will still appear on Google"

How can I delete this page so it no longer appears on Google? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ronn S
April 2016

Re: Deleting account so Google no longer provides information?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ronn S Unfortunately, there is no way to remove an existing business listing from Google Maps or to remove or hide the reviews. Only listings for businesses that never actually existed, or have a legitimate reason to be private will be removed. 

My advice is to not worry about negative reviews. You already have some very positive reviews, so just keeping continuing to do the things that you do best and work on earning more positive reviews. 

Negative reviews are inevitable for even the best companies in the world. In fact, negative reviews can be a good thing. Here's a good read for you to check out - https://www.getfivestars.com/blog/6-good-things-about-negative-reviews/ 

Have a great weekend!

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ronn S What is the reason you want to remove the page from Google Maps? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I no longer want to list reviews as a part of my business.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ronn S
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ronn S Unfortunately, there is no way to remove an existing business listing from Google Maps or to remove or hide the reviews. Only listings for businesses that never actually existed, or have a legitimate reason to be private will be removed. 

My advice is to not worry about negative reviews. You already have some very positive reviews, so just keeping continuing to do the things that you do best and work on earning more positive reviews. 

Negative reviews are inevitable for even the best companies in the world. In fact, negative reviews can be a good thing. Here's a good read for you to check out - https://www.getfivestars.com/blog/6-good-things-about-negative-reviews/ 

Have a great weekend!