My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Deleting a business from my Google business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have been trying to fix a business listing for my google business. I gave up on one and left it,unverified. Then went to make a new business and asked for the pne to get verified. However, I am now trying to delete the first mistake business and have no idea how.  I am only concerned about it because it contains my number and an trying to getting, however it does not let me do so. It just keeps saying it's a required field.

Since I created it, how can I not choose to not have the number on there?! In so frustrated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mari h
May 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mari,

If you still have access to the listing i recommend you jump in & permanently delete the old listing.  Alternatively, if you can find the listing you want removed in the maps - you can recommend & edit to state the business is closed.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mari h
May 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mari,

If you still have access to the listing i recommend you jump in & permanently delete the old listing.  Alternatively, if you can find the listing you want removed in the maps - you can recommend & edit to state the business is closed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Delete the company from the map, can it be solved immediately? Without the closure process of the company? I do not have time for it and so it hurts my business. No problem, but I want to remove my business from the map as soon as possible. Can you help me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know how to delete a business from Google listings.  We are not closed, but do not want the listing.  I have spent the better part of this afternoon trying to delete my business from Google without success.  It's my business and I should be the person in control of access and advertising - NOT Google.  Thank you for your help!  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nancy, we have the same problem. Can anybody help with deleting a business listing?

Re: Deleting a business from my Google business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My research indicates it's not possible. Sorry.