My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Deleting a Google+ Business Page from a lost heritage account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I would like to delete a heritage Google+ Business page, but I am unable to identify which account created that page, hence, I am unable to delete it.

Please advice on how I can proceed.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Deleting a Google+ Business Page from a lost heritage account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Joan,

Can you provide the URL for the heritage page here please? We need at least that information to be able to help you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,

Thanks for helping. This is the URL to the heritage page: https://plus.google.com/101004364595793115643/about

Cheers,

Joan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Joan

That link is to either a personal profile or Brand Page (it is a bit hard to tell nowadays unfortunately) - either way it isn't possible to delete the page unless you know the account details. If you don't know the account details the best you can do is report it for impersonation but that has a low chance of succeeding.

I wouldn't get too worried though - the page aren't visible outside of Google+ in any searches so having that heritage page isn't a problem.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog