My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Deleted review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I left a review for my former landlord as a public service to any future customers. The landlord did not like the review because I revealed that they are operating a program to inflate their 5 star reviews by offering their residents a cash incentive to leave a 5-star rating. They hold a $100 drawing every month and those who leave a 5-star review are considered "VIPs" and are entered into the drawing. I left an honest review and the landlord trashed me and claimed I was lying. Then, GOOGLE DELETED MY REVIEW. How is this OK? I have proof of their program (see attached photo). This is the review in question. As you can see, the public does not see the review, however I still can on my account. How can a business just have this deleted. This is dishonest BS on Google's part. Please tell me how I can have my review reinstated.Capture.PNG

Deleted review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As an addendum. This was the top review for the landlord. Other tenants of theirs backed up my claims. This is ridiculous.