My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Deleted Google+ Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

I accidentally deleted the wrong Google+ page and in turn it deleted my associated YouTube Channel.

I had 3 Google+ pages and 3 YouTube Channels set up with my Google account (for my business). I can now only access 2 of these Google+ pages and 2 of my YouTube Channels.

Any idea how I can recover that third Google+ page and that associated YouTube Channel?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Deleted Google+ Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @PiiComm I

G+ Page Recovery

1) Sign in to Google My Business with the same email you used to create or sign in as owner of your Page.

2) Click on the paper stack icon (3 line menu icon in top left corner).

3) Click Restore deleted pages (near the bottom of the menu). Next to your deleted Page, click Restore page

4) Confirm and your page will be restored (if it can be). 

Please note that not all pages can be restored, and you only have 30 days to do so after deletion. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response,

For some odd reason when I click the paper stack icon the "Restore deleted pages" option does not appear.

I have All Locations, Create business account and Support as my only options.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @PiiComm I,

That is unfortunate. Are you logged into the email account the account was under?

Please read this expert advice on YouTube account recovery and see what happens. 

Kind Regards,

James