My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Delete Hateful Comments Mentioning Female Employees on Google Review

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Google,

This is about violation of your Review Content Policies.

We have received 2 reviews on our Google Business Listing that are violating your Business Review Policies under "Hate Speech", "Personal Attack" & "offensive language".

He is doing personal attack on 2 female employees while also using hateful and offensive language in his comment. You say you don't allow or you delete reviews with "Hate Speech" "Personal Attack on someone" or "Offensive Language".

We've already spammed these reviews and followed all of your suggested ways to remove these reviews, but sadly nothing has been done from your side.

As per your Review content policies you say:

1. We’ll also remove reviews that represent personal attacks on others.
  2. We don't allow reviews that advocate against groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

So, please take some action and remove these reviews. They are at: goo.gl/BJCFAl

Full business name- Techmagnate

Current business address- 101, Kundan Nivas, 2nd Floor, Harinagar, Ashram Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

Current telephone number- 011 4353 4755

Google+ URL- https://plus.google.com/+Techmagnateindia/

Thanks!

Rajat Tyagi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

In cas e you refer to "I've appeared in Interview, the HR (Sweta and Anita) are dumb, they don't have any knowledge of what is the responsibility of HRs." and the entire review containg  this snippet I don't believe Google will comsider it as hateful or anti-female

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

According to Search Engine Land, Negative reviews on Google Listings by Ex-employees are finally against Google guidelines. Check out here: https://searchengineland.com/negative-reviews-ex-employees-finally-googles-guidelines-288390

So, I think Google may now remove such negative reviews.

My point was- an ex-employee is not a customer for any business!