My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Deep Well Tubular Services, Inc. 7100 Tangle Vine Drive Edmond Okla 73034 405/850-5826

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

need to delete old Address and phone number currently listed on Google for my business. the current information in subject line is correct. my free listing says I am on S. western ave. never been there. also the phone number is incorrect on your listing. call me to update as I cant figure it out. thanks

james mckanna

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Deep Well Tubular Services, Inc. 7100 Tangle Vine Drive Edmond Okla 73034 405/850-5826

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James

You can fix these things yourself - 

And looking for your business online, I can see how Google would get it wrong.  There are quite a few listings for the business with very different information about it.  When you get a chance, it would be good for you to go to each of the directories and update the information in each of those as well. 

So let's see if we can fix the Google listing.  Click the "feedback" link below the Knowledge Panel.  (Unfortunately the forum has decided not to let me upload photos today, so am forced to help with words only).

Once that's been clicked, the screen will change and you can edit the information as needed.  Click the pencil icon next to the information to be corrected.

Ideally, add a website or facebook page to the listing first, something that's credible and has the right information about your business.  

Once the information has been updated, be sure to claim your listing.  This will make it possible for you to keep the information updated and respond to any changes Google may make to your listing.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog