My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Dashboard shows my business as unverified but verified in G+ and showing results in search and map!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm looking for your thoughts and suggestions on google business listing as it shows "Unverified" but when I check in detail and every scopes  of google business results pages, it has verified and published status 

Google My Business.png

Here are the reference screenshots on different titles

Published Status

Published.png

Verified Status

Pikusa   Associates   Dashboard.png

Search Result Status

Pikusa   Associates Thornton Peak Drive Forest Creek QLD 4873   Google Search.png

Location Status

Pikusa   Associates   Google Maps.png

I'm looking for a suggestion on is that anything I missed to work on during verification process or it's something everybody is experiencing the case!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hemanta m
February 2017

Dashboard shows my business as unverified but verified in G+ and showing results in search and map!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

you got it right

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@hemanta m

you are thoroughly mistaken or misinterpreting your first screenshot.

It doesn't say at all your listing or location "Pikusa & Associates" as it is managed as location  in a Businesse account (created as per this HC article) also called "Pikusa & Associates" is unverified.
All the shield "unverified"  below the first screen grab tells you (and us) is the fact the Business account "Pikusa & Associates" isn't yet verified as a Business account.

You're bit responsible yourself about getting confused as you used the naming "Pikusa & Associates" twice in oyur dahsboard:

Once for the Business accounand once more for the one listing inside the Business account

The listing is obviously verified the Business accounisn't.

Note a Business account is dedicated to get the "verified" shield only in case you uploaded and manage a bulkfeed in the Business account and this bulkfeed is already verfied.

Your Business accouninstead doesn't contain any  bulk feed as it contains one location only the verified listing "Pikusa & Associates"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thank you for your response. I'm getting more clearer picture now. 

This is what I understood, plz correct me if I understood wrong!

1.I should not worry about being unverified on the first screenshot as I've only one list under my account and it has already been verified.

2. If I added more listing from the same account, then I had to verify as a business account to manage my locations on different option available and grant access to other google users!

Google My Business.png

Kindly share your thoughts!

With Regards'

Hemanta M.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hemanta m
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

you got it right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thank you for the verification! 

With Regards'

Hemanta M.