My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Daily limit error in Google+ when adding to circle despite not hitting the limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

When a user interacts with me on my G+ business page, I generally add them to a circle.

Recently, I have started getting daily limit error even if I am trying to add only one user. The exact error is

You've reached the daily limit for adding to your circles. You can add more tomorrow.  Learn more

I am very sure that I have not added more than 500 users per day in past or none of my circles have more than 5000 members.  Then why I am getting this error?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Daily limit error in Google+ when adding to circle despite not hitting the limit

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Abhishek M,

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately, I don't have insight on this particular case, given that I do not have your profile URL. I can, however, point you to this article for more information on limits for adding people to your circles. I would recommend checking out the G+ Help Forum as well if you have further questions on this. 

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Re: Daily limit error in Google+ when adding to circle despite not hitting the limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The support page did not help and so did the G+ group.

The url is plus.google.com/+Gtricks

The exact error message is "You've reached the daily limit for adding to your circles. You can add more tomorrow. Learn more"

It happens daily whenever I try to add any user. That is, as soon as I try to add first user in a day I get this message.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abhishek M
April 2016

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Abhishek,

Unfortunately, I don't have any more insight here. My best advice would be to post on the G+ Help Forum with your question.

Thanks!
Liz