My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

DRA Real Estate, 405 S. Grand Ste, A, Pullman, WA 99163, 509-334-7700

N/A
# 1
N/A

WE are trying to update our address on Goggle, we can log in like we are suppose to, but we cant get to the page to edit, can you please tell me what to do next

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: DRA Real Estate, 405 S. Grand Ste, A, Pullman, WA 99163, 509-334-

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi 

Can you please provide the URL of the Google Business page you are trying to change?

I can only find an unverified business page: https://plus.google.com/112195830048353590369/about which will need to be claimed before any address changes can be made.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: DRA Real Estate, 405 S. Grand Ste, A, Pullman, WA 99163, 509-334-

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@PriyaC:

Im sure there is no other page as the unclaimed one you provided.

We &   the user can check it searching for "DRA Real Estate, 405 S. Grand Ste, A, Pullman, WA 99163" and then clicking the button "Website" getting to drarealestate.com

the address on this website is displayed as "405 S Grand Ave Suite A, Pullman, WA 99163" while the business page result shows the wrong address "330 N Grand Ave, Pullman, WA 99163"

I therefore recommend  bit different as you have done it:

I would report  the outdated & unclaimed page as permanetely closed (this can done via this link "Suggest an edit" at the Knowledge Panel) and the owner should create for the new address a verified new business page through business.google.com/create