My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Customer Representative Hung On Me During a Call

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since I could not find a place to leave review/feedback for the service that I received while on phone with a Google customer rep, I guess this is the best place to leave one here in hopes that maybe someone from Google (who actually cares) will find it. 

Long story short, I was looking for help as I was having issues viewing my business dashboard. However, the customer representative I spoke to was a female who was very rude from the very beginning. I asked if there was anyone else that could help me (in a respectful manner) since she honestly couldn't. I wasn't angry that she couldn't solve my problem, but that doesn't mean my problem is going to magically go away. I just want to speak to someone who may have more knowledge and be able to help me. She immediately responded no, there is no one else that can help you. Shortly after that she hung up the phone. I couldn't even leave feedback or a survey response.

Just in my opinion, if Google deems user experience important/valuable which in of itself is like customer service. Then they should follow those same values with their own customer service rep right? Just food for thought, if people can leave reviews for businesses, then this should also be an option for Google too. Maybe there is, but I haven't found it? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If you are unhappy with the service you got, you should ask for a refund.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I'm not sure waht yoy are asking for:

1# how to speak with an other google employee of Business support 

or

2# getting help for a  problem with your GMB listing

in the latter case you should elaborate it bit more based on concrete information like

1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was speaking to a Google rep for help with my own business listing, not service from another business. Therefore, there was no monetary transaction involved. Thus, no refund would apply in my situation except for the time that was lost speaking to this Google customer rep. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was trying to get help with my GMB listing, and the listing was already verified (by myself). The problem was not being able to actually log into the dashboard to view GMB metrics. I ended up getting an error. 

Also, just a side note. This is not my first rodeo. I'm a digital marketing strategist and have claimed and verified over 500 business listings for my clients. This was the first time ever where after I have succesfully claimed and verified the location, the GMB dashboard was not loading properly. I gave Google a call to their GMB department and that's where I spoke to a rep that was not very helpful and rude.