My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Customer Photo of OLD location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to delete a customer photo of an old location of our business. How can I do that? I flagged it as "irrelevant". What else can I do? It is showing up as our location picture. We need our customers to know this is not our location anymore....many have been stopping at this location and waiting for us to "RETURN". No one is there!!!! HELP!!

Xcape Adventures

2414 HWY 80 E. STE #100

XcapeDFW.com

972-982-2073

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Xcape+Adventures/@32.7918444,-96.6373084,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4...

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Patrina S I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Customer Photo of OLD location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi thank you for your response. No the issue has not been handled. The
photo is still there. We just wanted to be sure that our new guests do not
show up at the old location because of this photo. It actually shows up the
first one you see when you visit us on Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, an employee who is no longer with me, and who I've removed from my page, Studio Nouveau, in Duncans Mills, posted a photo I'd like to remove.  Because I didn't post it, I'm not able to access the trash can icon.  It is the photo of the exterior of my store that is faded.  The recent image I posted, with the new blue gazebo is the one I'd rather have represent my business.  Thanks much.