My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Current owner won't respond to ownership request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Magnolia Bells
2. 699 FM 1486, Magnolia, TX 77354

3. (281) 900-3930

4. https://plus.google.com/112776779122238954191/about

I'm an agency trying to claim the business above for my client, Magnolia Bells. My client didn't recognize the email address associated with the current owner. I've tried "Someone else verified my business" already. I received the first "local-help" email on July 19. It said to allow 7 full days for the current owner to respond. Then, I received another email on July 22 from Anna at the Google My Business Support team saying that she checked on the progress and the current owner hasn't responded. If the owner didn't respond to me directly within 4-5 days to reply to the email. I replied today and it said they passed on the request directly to the current owner and the final decision belongs to the current listing owner and to allow ANOTHER 7 days for the owner to answer my request.

When will this process end? My client and I can submit any paperwork needed, but the fact that someone else (possibly a competitor) can claim it as their own isn't just.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Current owner won't respond to ownership request

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you have to follow the procedure and the hints you get from local-help and "Anna".
Being unpatiently wont help you and your client.