AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Crockett County Public Library

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have several problems that have snowballed until I don't know where to even start.

Problem 1:

I have recently taken over maintenance for a website that has a google analytics account set up. The person who had access to the Analytics account is no longer with the organization. I cannot access the information any more. I have the UA-codes that are embedded in the domain page. However I cannot find anyone at google that can guide me through the process of regaining access. The online help has not helped...

Second problem:

I am able to sign into the google account for this business (which uses a verizon.net email account), using an email that was added as an alternate email. I am unable to remove the original person's email from this account. When I sign in to the account using my email, it automatically becomes her profile as soon as I sign in. I don't know her password to remove her from the account. She and I are basically going back and forth changing passwords, then having to have the password recovered, etc. 

Third problem:

I have spent hours on various Google help lines, only to be passed from person to person and department to department, only to be directed back to the help forum. I need help and no one seems to be able to help me.

What is my next step? I've been working on this problem for months, and don't know what to try next. If anyone has information about how to:

1. Access the Google Analytics without the analytics account login information.

2. Get a person removed from the Google account who no longer works at the organization.

3. Talk with someone at Google that can guide me through the process...

The business in question is:

Crockett County Public Library

1201 Ave. G

Ozona, TX

I manage their website at crockett.ploud.net 

Thanks,

Cathy English

Alpine Ala Carte, LLC

325-226-1965

cathy@alpinealacarte.com