AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Creating a business page on Google an, error "Sorry we cannot create a new page at this moment now"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We tried to create a business page with our business gmail account and got the error below. Yet, when I tried to claim the location with my personal email, I did not get the error. Why would the error below show up?

Screenshot 2016-06-14 14.33.05 (1).pngError message when trying to create page

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Creating a business page on Google an, error "Sorry we cannot create a new page at this mom

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Raisa,

Apologies for the delay of my response! Can you send me through the URL for the listing that you're trying to claim? My initial thought is that it may be claimed by someone else already, but I'm happy to take a look at the back end of the account.

Thanks,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Creating a business page on Google an, error "Sorry we cannot create a new page at this moment now"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Elizabeth,

Were you able to find a solution to this problem?

Sincerely,

Dave

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Dave L

It may be a result of a lingering issue with the separation of Google+ and GMB.  
Check to see if your G Suite settings disallow G+.  Re-enable G+ and see if that fixes it. 

Could you post back please? 

This is a glitch I thought was fixed, would like to know if it still needs chasing up.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog