My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Created 2 Business pages by accident

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Massage In KC

1024 Main St

Grandview, Missouri 64030

913-620-6056

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/109896897623151908203/dashboard/l/17935234793877425577?hl=en

I created 2 business pages by accident for my same business.  Google assisted in properly deleting one.  I have received a code to verify my business via the mail but it does not work.  I assume it may have been for the duplicate business but I don't have any way to confirm this or that I am getting another code in the mail at some point.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Created 2 Business pages by accident

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lawrence

There's a couple of reasons why a code may not work - as you've pointed out it may be because it was sent for the duplicate page; but it may also be because it has been more than 30 days since you requested the code or because you made changes to the page's business details whilst waiting for the code.

You'll need to request another code and sit tight - don't make any changes to the business details until the new code has arrived and been entered!

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog