My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Convincing business owners to take reviews seriously - any content or help for this out there?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I was asked to give a little talk about why some branch managers for a company should try to get more positive reviews and help in an initiative to get them more positive ones. I was just wondering if anyone has any basic tips they usually use or highlight to anyone who isn't familiar with the internet or could really care less about this topic.

Any suggestion is appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Rachael

Convincing business owners to take reviews seriously - any content or help for this out there?!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I would associate bad reviews like word of mouth, I'm sure they understand that if you have a person that has a negative experience, they'll tell as many people as possible, and that is the way it is with Reviews.  I'm sure if you look around, you'll find studies that show how many people now days rely heavily on online reviews, and how that can effect business.  Best of luck!