My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Conflicting Addresses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am new to google my business.

I have had a google listing for 2 years now with a generic address as I had a home office.

Now that I have permanent office I have created a google my business page and added the new address and verified the business.

However when I google the business it is still showing the previous address.

I have gone into Google plus and attempted to edit the address but it is taking me back to the google my business address which is correct and does not need editing.

I am confused.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ollie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conflicting Addresses

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ollie J

You posted in the wrong board of this help forum as you issue has nothings to with GoogleMyBusiness-API.

Please start a new  thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue (Note API is not applicable for you). Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.