My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Confirm and change custom URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I recently have the ability to get a custom URL but its wrong and i cant edit it. It states... "Your Google+ page's public URL is: plus.google.com/111859180040438614199" "Here's how you'll look online: google.com/TSquareHomesLLCSugarLand" I want it to be just google.com/TSquareHomes My business name=T Square Homes My Website = www.tsquarehomes.com My Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/TSquareHomes/ requesting.... Google+ Business = google.com/TSquareHomes Thats my brand and I operate in Houston TX and SoCal
1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Quick edit

I recently have the ability to get a custom URL but its wrong and i cant edit it. It states...

"Your Google+ page's public URL is: plus.google.com/111859180040438614199"
"Here's how you'll look online: google.com/TSquareHomesLLCSugarLand"

I want it to be just google.com/TSquareHomes

My business name=T Square Homes
My Website = www.tsquarehomes.com
My Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/TSquareHomes/

requesting.... Google+ Business = google.com/TSquareHomes Thats my brand and I operate in Houston TX and SoCal

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

quick answer @Tony T

you  can't decide getting the vanity URL you like.

You hav etwo choices:

1# accepting the one URL (including any offer of adding additional character)  they offered you 

or 

2# not accepting the offer at all

Re: Confirm and change custom URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What if you have a Brand - and you changed the name of your company some years ago - but your Google+ brand page still has a custom URL from the old name?

How do you remove it? I've been ALL OVER THE INTERNET and can't find a solution... Ideas?