My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Company that has two popular names

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I’m working for a company that has two  popular names, therefore Google has automatically built two Google profiles for it.

What should I do now?

Can I make so that users get to the official profile from more than one search term?

Mor

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Company that has two popular names

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's very difficult to merge and delete pages with Google. I've had the same problem for ages but Google doesn't have answers for this.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi @Mor Sudri G,

Is this a Google My Business listing that you're seeing two of for the company? If so, can you send me through the URLs for both listings? I'm happy to take a look and try to help.

Thanks,
Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz,
thanks

the links :
https://www.google.co.il/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%A7%20...

https://www.google.co.il/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%A7%20...

i think i need to correct the question, the client is a mini shopping center. they work 7 days a week on friday they have well known farmer market that is friday market for good..

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi @Mor Sudri G,

My apologies, I'm a bit confused--it looks like one of these listings is claimed, and the other is not. Though per your last post, it sounds like they are two different businesses operating out of the same location. 

Just to confirm, you're asking that the unclaimed listing be merged into the claimed one?

Thanks!

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz, sorry for the confusion, the bisnisses is small shoping center with
15 permanent bisnisses inside. My clinte is the shoping center owner.
Operate seven days a week. That bissnis name " shukhanamal " on Friday they
have farmers market for the last 5years. And the bisnisses name is " farmer
market " that is really confusing for the end user. They know there is
farmer market on Friday but thy don't know the name is farmer market just
on Friday. My question is what should I do. do I need to claime the two
profile or just one and ask you to close the other one ?

--

אתר: www.geemaps.co.il // נייד 05-44632226 <0544632226> // משרד 03-9030525
<039030525>
ג׳ימפס צילום סיורים וירטואלים עבור פרסום במפות של גוגל ישראל.

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

Hi Mor,

Thanks for the additional information. Per our guidelines, it sounds like the main shopping mall could have its own page (this is the one that is currently unclaimed--you could go ahead and claim this one), then have the farmer's market page (currently claimed and verified) be listed as a "department" type of relationship with the main shopping mall page. 

If you'd like to go that route, please go ahead and claim/verify the shopping mall page, and let me know once this is done. 

Let me know if you have any questions and if this would help to solve the issue you're facing! 

Best,
Liz